05 January 2009

"I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend" is what she wrote. Wow. This is in fact a beautiful reality that I have seen with my own eyes. And honestly, if your spouse doesn't become your best friend, then maybe that person shouldn't be your spouse... i dunno, but that's a thought that strikes a very deep chord in my heart.

This not at all what i intended to write today, but after reading her blog i had to comment in mine on that.

You're right you know. And much of what you said gave me alot to think about... i will write more on this subject later.

And what I was going to write earlier, i will do that later also.

In the mean time, I need to take my belongings to the ship. We're going out for com2x. joy.

3 comments:

~Little Cook~ said...

Hey you misquoted me! lol :) but it's okay because when I thought of it again later I first thought spend instead of share too!

I was going to write more on the subject as well...but then I found i couldn't yet express it in words.... Perhaps you will be able to express what I could not! :-)

O! Sailor said...

hmmm, share instead of spend... interesting nuance.
I will definately put what I think; but certainly later, as online time is limited onboard ship.

~Little Cook~ said...

I shall look forward to it! :)

Cassie, Shan and I are gonna go watch Bride Wars in a little! Can't wait! Should be awesome! :) lol.

Peace out!