20 June 2020

Honest much?

"The second one is deeply personal, and I think I've only ever given out the link once or twice. Strangely enough, I've deleted posts from it that I thought were too difficult to let others, even strangers see. But I know now that that shouldn't matter, and I will make an effort to overcome that issue" - a message I'd sent to my sisters in our collective group chat this morning when I told them that I intended to begin writing in my blogs again. The first is one of poetry and prose, and this.... well, I've already said. 

So much on my heart, but my brain seems to function little these days. I suppose that's one reason why I needed to start writing again. Sharpen up the ol' dull brain again. I have a lot of catching up to do here, and may or may not. Certainly I wish to continue recounting my life as a Sailor - what short time I have of that particular adventure left. Yes, short time indeed. Sixteen years down this past April. Wherever did the time go?

No comments: